Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Welcome to my dorm

A prize of a packet of Smarties for anyway sufficiently awake to spot anything different this week when you tuned in.
Originally when I made this place it was with a very real difference rather like for differing reasons my Big Blog was too compared to "The World of Joanne_chan" but because my life has changed both blogs needed work on them and having gotten the Big Blog sorted for more grown up concerns such as Current Affairs and anything that isn't really  apart of my more regular middly/littles life my attention moved to here as I felt it was a bit messy in places and while more Ouchie things were originally what it was set up to talk about, really it and me have moved on.
This place is called Joanne's Dorm because it's the place I rest, think, if I'm naughty get a spanking and sleep in rather than the rooms where I study, play and be with other people having adventures, following my interests and hobbies talking about that side of little/middle life.
One thing I do find difficult is being able to get a good sense of where my emotions and feelings are cos I tend to blank them out so I don't actually assess how I'm feeling processing them and from that learning from them.
This influences what in the wider sense is my attitude and behavioural responses to situations happens to be so writing here about them helps me do this, taking ownership of them and from that helping me grow up more cos at times my thoughts are more magical or expecting others to solve for me rather than about help me learn to deal with them by myself.
That's what people like my Caregiver try to do too although it is hard when like me you get things jumbled up as they happen so I understand as much as I can about what I did (or failed to prevent) and learn from those mistakes.
That's why of late there's been more writing around this topic not that there will not be any mention of spanking because we all know that is part of my life, to help move me past those very same attitudes and  behaviours I spoke of because they come about from me acting on them and its role is to deliver swift painful consequences so I learn as I am increasingly doing not to repeat them while I also get the guidance to change them other more mature responses to those situations.
What you can say is running through this is really this blog is a place by talking how I feel, what did and the necessary discipline it is all a part of the process of helping someone like me who does have very real limits on our ability and potential to nontheless learn to grow up mentally using our abilities with proper direction so we do learn to be more mature and responsible even though we are and will in many ways remain very much younger than our years and child-like.

*This is where I'll do my growing up*

No comments:

Post a Comment