Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The role of this blog


The third Tenth Anniversary special where we're looking back to  why and what this blog is for and about.
When it comes to blogging, people have many different reasons for doing so which is often connected to the purpose of the actual blog and part of last years activity wasn't just about tidying each but also about exactly how each one relates to each other.
I would say the main purpose of this blog is is to talk though trends in how I am feeling and how my interactions are going so I get a clearer picture of what is on my mind and the reason behind sharing this is because other people may be going through similar episodes in their lives and the ways in which it is dealt with.
The  final element of this is to help spread awareness of the needs of people like me who all to often fall through the twilight  gap of being legally adult but having many of the characteristics and issues of typically older children which has its upside -even if I could wave a magic wand and fix it, I'm not so sure I'd want to- and its downsides whose parallels are linked by being developmental more child-like.
Just about the easiest thing to do in terms of popularity would be to push a whole correction to endless cycle infraction, lines and a spanking side as believe you me their are lots of people who'd merry live their own fantasies through you totally missing the point which is it is the last resort when reasoning doesn't work and for me and those who look after me there's nothing remotely kinky in this.
We're just trying to work with my attitudes and behaviours to bring about more permanent changes for the better by one to one guidance, modelling for the most part but with the agreed sanctions if I breach our agreed standards of behaviour expected of me rather than looking for an 'excuse' to spank.
When this blog was first envisaged, it was seen more as a log of incidents before it became apparent more of our time was being spent on weekly reviews and the outcomes such as set exercises or aims and target setting which lead to the a more review and discussion lead approach when it came to to the entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment