Wednesday, July 20, 2011

And you too

One theme running across this blog is childhood or at least child-like domesticity simply because everything is rooted in a little/middles age play headspace where it is centred on my life and the lives of my friends as we grew up.
The way in which I look at things is child-like to level and I related to (other) adults as that child simply because developmentally I am incapable of much else so it ought not to be that surprising that CG/l (Caregiver/little) more commonly called DD/lg relationships where the Caregiver is the Dominant, loving 'parent' to the 'submissive' child that is you and being with others is more akin to being on a play date with parents supervising and disciplining their 'child' are more me.
As a girl who may be in trouble with another hearing a "and you too" being called over for a spanking like your friend is only just because you both have to be treated the same and that itself is rooted in our childhood lessons in such a situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment