Sunday, March 9, 2014

What I'd really of liked


It may of been my birthday recently but frankly I see no change at all in how I feel this year or any other years to speak of except that in the last few years I've had more littler birthday presents as they've realized I'm not that grown up in lots of ways so things routed in adult culture pass over my head if indeed they even interest me. Sometimes what people give me gets a Meh, so what level of response from me.
The one thing I'd of like to had been given would of been to have to spend several months with a trusted friend of theirs who was to straighten me out, giving me lots of painful spankings  cos while I can be loving, in other ways I'm very self-centered and immature, always looking for a get out from what everyone else is expected to behave and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment