Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Things come together eventually

Phew, what a scorcher,eh?
It's been a two steps forward and one step back kind of a week with me probably not  helped with the recent extremely warm weather that just seems to sap my energies for most of the day and leave me at night  adhered to my night attire.
This said between the god awful Grenfell Tower tragedy that just leaves me feeling like crying all the time that claimed so many lives in way that leave adjectives such as terrifying feeling inadequate to describe how in minutes the entire tower block was on fire and being unable to walk having sprained my lower left leg in a sickly pain  there wasn't so much get and go start with.
I have been taking in plenty of liquids and covering up when I've been outside because I tend to burn easy from the sun.
I had a reversal at the weekend where with not getting to sleep I crawled around on all fours at three in the morning looking for my laptop and having food was up. Trouble was I was flat tired by 9AM so I got caught out by it and ended up with a well paddled bottom and being told to go to bed to get the sleep in  as I was just yawning and dozing off to sleep.
Not good at all.
As seasoned persons know I'll be off to littles camp at the end of next month and as I volunteered (!) to do the music quiz I got that all done across the weekend and into Monday although for one question you *may* need to read a certain blog entry for a clue which is pretty good as I tend to be a 'sudden death' kind person but at least it's done and ready for printing off.
Also as you'd there was some mithering around Father's Day with my younger brother trying upstage everyone  and while here totally ignoring me as if I'm total rubbish messing everyone up.
I managed to tune that out even through I felt like throttling him.
I've been working through a number of identity issues across the last three weeks or so so while this blog isn't about them I'm glad I took time out to look at and resolve to my own satisfaction.
I think overall I did well this last week even if it should of been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment