Monday, January 2, 2006

New Year New Blog


Sometimes, dear reader, a person may read a blog but wonder what lead its author to what they are talking about and with me specifically what  it is that connected me to school uniforms and why they feature in my life.
The first thing to say off the bat  is I'm transgendered which going to school where everyone had a uniform, it was the uniform of girls that I so wanted on me being the school girl in real life and that set if feelings goes back a to my earliest years and was very strong in my Junior years (equivalent English Year 5 and 6) so my longer for it is routed just in being the real me and with no sexual side.
The sort of uniform I'm talking about is a traditional one worn at state schools and not one made for the more fetish or hen party market and would be purchased from an actual school uniform supplier, a traditional department store that does generic  uniforms or a online uniform vendor.
Moving on in years, I had had regressive thoughts to the point I had appropriate parts of my former school uniform such as long socks, the school tie and the like but there had always been an element that I wanted a different sort of relationship, not that as ever I had the words to describe it that involved being a schoolgirl.
Being a schoolgirl in a strict, old-fashioned school really provides a lot of Dominant/submissive roles: These would  me having to wear a strict and uncomfortable uniform, being treated like a child which in many ways I feel I am, adhering to strict rules and being punished for every minor infraction as we were at school etc.
This was just so agreeable I could easily really submit to being a return to a time, space and role that I'm at my happiest.
It was through a period of self examination under serious pressure that I realized this needed to become my reality and over the years it is.
It's just unfortunate I cannot walk freely outdoors about freely in publically as that carefree school girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment