Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cut out fun

This is what I loved doing back in the 1970's, cutting clothes to dress the girl in taking care to do the tabs that you use to keep the outfits on the body whereas with a physical doll you put them over body.

The interest I showed around putting together looks that reflected my idea of femininity and how rather be dressed was an early indication of the extent to which being a sissy was very much part of me, resembling but not being that girl and that sometimes it was more "girlie" than girl peers at the time.

You can call me a Sissy. It's okay.

1 comment:

  1. Cal the Radical FaerieNovember 3, 2021 at 12:03 PM

    I usec to buy Bunty and other girl's comics from my paper round earnings, even though I was a boy! Apparently you can still buy such cutout sheets online!

    ReplyDelete