Sunday, January 31, 2010

Come here NOW!

Something happened this week this week that I feel like talking about.
One of things that is happening is I'm being put into different attire than I'm used to help with some of issues around presentation, body image and lacking confidence and one of things is I've been put into frilly knickers with pink polka dots that expose my cheeks and am now wearing shorter skirts to try to 'normalize' my thoughts about people noticing I have a bottom.
 Things like that trouble me being very self conscious.
So there I was with them being told it 's very cute, that they like my bottom and indeed with no suggestion on my part they inform me they'd just love to spank it all red!
Well, that turned my face all red, blushing, with embarrassment which needless to say they did notice.
The intriguing thing is how it is they just found spanking as a thing they could use giving the general reluctance of my folks to even consider it as a child, being generally reluctant to chastise me in any way at all.
The other element in all this is just how I feel about dominant women given the baulk of disciplinarians in my life were actual males, other kids Dads or teaching staff at school.


I'd of never considered it before but actually I do like the idea of having a dominant female in my life not as a super shouty controlling person but more as a kind but strict Governess or Aunt  type figure, working  on making me the best girl I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment