Thursday, January 7, 2010

New year edition

It's the start of a new year on this blog which has been going now for a good while exploring things around my feelings emotions and needs which compliments my other blog.
 One of big needs is to be comforted because I get upset very easily over things which may be badly thought out comment, losing an object of great affection or the loss of  a loved one such as a pet or friend.
I need the space to let out my feelings, to grieve and cry as they work their way from my mind though my body as a part of coping with life which from an emotional point of view I do struggle with.
My response as few people took the time caring enough to put an arm around me, cuddle and let me cry has been to hold in those feelings rather than learning to master them and for that matter to help me show feelings of understanding and love toward others by doing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment