Thursday, August 14, 2014

Being dressed as a middle


Sometimes I wonder what would really happen if everybody knew I dressed like a little girl.
Would they look at you with two heads, may be refuse to speak to you or otherwise be spoken of in whispers or is it that actually they're ok really with it?
I'm inclined to think most of the time it's a "I'm okay, you're okay" standoff where everybody just holds back on verbalizing how they feel so it's just little game society plays especially after one group of people outed me only to find everyone I knew just wasn't bothered wanting me in roles that involved interacting with others who just may of heard something.
While the experience wasn't good and sure, those people shouldn't of done what did, in one way they did me a favour- they forced my little adult little girl out into the open as they saw how I dressed including pictures.
Today I no longer deny this side of me at all

No comments:

Post a Comment