Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Ow that feels sore


The morning had promised well trying to sort out some stuff on blogger which as you may realize I had been with for what seems like an eternity as I had this rather unexpected note through to say I'd actually had something sexual on my account, that they'd removed it and they may be consequences if I do it again.

It's kind of a odd cos I don't post anything that most people would see as such but they never tell what exactly it was so you might at least learn from it, like if you'd of said it was this post followed by title I might think "Hmm I remember that image. Best not post anything like that again" .

Still the best response involved a cane as it might at least get me to think twice about posting anything that might just be seen as such (or come under some other heading they don't care for).

That means apart from a stinging bum that'll remind me, I'll need to be a bit more cautious about anything on here not least images least they cut my entire google account off.

2 comments:

  1. fen!and_willow@yahoo.co.ukMarch 19, 2022 at 5:47 PM

    I love your blog, so close to my own thoughts, I'd love to correspond with you? J.A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your blog posts since they are so like how I feel even to the point of wanting juvenile time tombs subject to the rules and sanctions I experienced when trying to grow up. Part of me never grew up and rather than this be a kinky sexual thing, it is about being an authentic individual. Ijust wish we could become friends.

    ReplyDelete