Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Mother's Day payback

 I wasn't too great this weekend I'm afraid with a periodic condition that leaves me rather disorientated with everything rotating around me  while over here it was Mothering Sunday whose date is used for Mother's Day as we mark it.


 I saw at letstalkspanking.ca this fairly topical cartoon strip which is quite relatable as I'm sure a number of us have as we got older let the proverbial cat out the bag about really what happened to certain things or otherwise less than fully explained events.

With me that includes why a Siamese cat got a bit wet (I was trying to bath it!) and how come a chunk of dad's organ tape with a whole performance from one church got wiped for the Bay City Rollers.

One could imagine the payback!!!

1 comment:

  1. Though the initial damage to property is no doubt water under the bridge, the deceitful element, i.e. blaming another, despite being historical, gave potentially serious hurt, IMHO needs to be addressed in a traditional manner despite the passage of time.

    ReplyDelete