Saturday, November 1, 2014

Treated like a naughty girl


For me life can be complicated in that despite being over the age of majority, my grasp of things is often more childlike which can great most of the time but does lead at times into difficult issues with my behaviour spiralling into the more bratty as I can't seem to sense when to pull back for myself.
An example of what I mean is when at a gathering I really started making silly noises in front of Mommies guests and no amount of verbal reasoning was working. I had been brought up with spanking although very infrequent as my folks were divided on it, fighting each other tooth and nail to have the final say so inevitably it seldom got carried out.
Anyway, exasperated from running out of options for dealing with me, she dragged me to a private secluded spot and gave me a spanking -six strokes with her bare hand -with the caution there would be others to come if I didn't behave.
Strangely enough the sensation brought about an instant stoppage as I couldn't ignore the consequences delivered in the way everything else had.
You could say dealing with my childish behaviour by treating me as child who gets a spanking really helps me and am glad I always get one from her now on.
Indeed rather than going through report systems and warnings that only serve to wind me up, I'd much sooner the other real grown ups would just go ahead deliver a spanking, smalls suitable rolled down to ensure I really felt it as it keeps me in check better.

No comments:

Post a Comment