Monday, December 22, 2014

A slight matter of correction II

Spanking for me was last mentioned briefly in my Mid teens when I did say I preferred over it all other ways of disciplining me as they messed my head up more.
In the great  passing of time minus any really planned ways, much of stuff around personal conduct and rules short of say burning the house down was not really discussed so much as just drifted apart.

This would of been okay if for the fact that I was and do live at home and connected very much with what has in many ways left me very much developmentally an adult-child who while not being totally destructive or in any way abusive, not only lacks some ‘life skills’ but am disrespectful at times, lacking in self discipline so not doing important stuff sorting out bills and isn’t expected because of previous habits and parental attitudes to help in the home that also may help if I was to live more independently. I struggle very much without rules and guidelines being in place.

In many respects I have more in common with the very mid teen of that entry who can get a handful and the odd time in the recent past the only way Mom could stop me tailspinning if we were out was a discrete firm smack on my bottom.




If one was to have imagined a 12 to 14 year old me from back then, then the girl in this picture would of been it with longish smooth face and slim frame.

 I wrote a few entries back on the main blog in December 2014 about how my little sides presentation was changing from its early form including school uniform and how from now on that side would involve the wearing of a pinafore dress and 'proper’ blouse more like upper junior and junior high.

It’s also the case that wearing it indicates being subject to rules and unless there’s a good reason not to, then I am to wear my uniform because I am to be receiving individual guidance to change my attitudes around getting things done, keeping my space tidy, respecting my parents and doing the sorts of things a teen is expected to at home such as chores now.

Also like the child in the picture and a good number of teens I will be held to account much more for when I let myself and my folks down and this will include having my bottom spanked for infractions from now on.

Looking very much how with that drifting apart of old agreement of sorts and the problems the absence of any replacements and the difficulties I have in dealing with verbal chastisement, losing track of what’s said and being more and more stressed so in many ways it fails to curb my behaviour, I have agreed to be spanked because I can cope with that much better and it is works better in changing my attitudes and behaviour although it hurts.
Having to take my punishment with my knickers taken down, feeling every painful stroke, in tears is very much what I need.

I’m a long way from being good  functioning as an 'legal’ adult struggling with everyday tasks and social norms and have made my peace with it and this guidance with the non cp and cp punishment is its outcome.

In 2015, then, Joanne, an adult little school girl  will have childhood rules and having her bottom spanked restored to help her be more mature. I understand it isn’t everyone's idea but I feel it is the best way to help me make these overdue changes that will improve my life by being more mature and co-operative while providing the support I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment