Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Discipline and I

The basics of me are I’m a  Middle/little who does have an other tumblr more around the sfw area of my life.
While some peoples interest and involvement around spanking is routed in the erotic and bdsm for me it’s more mundane being the emotional age discipline of an adult middle/little who has real life behavioural and attitude problems.
Let’s say, I do use bad words, am disrespectful of any kind of authority being prone to kicking off, I am dishonest when it suits me and certainly have a disobedient streak all of do go back in time. I also have difficult getting very day tasks done.
I wasn’t shown, nor really expected to ‘behave’ being ignored, why my folks would say “Jo hasn’t done this’ or 'offer to do that’ that they preferred to put it down my disabilities as if I had no ability to either control or learn what most other folks did.

That conveniently ignored the fact I was a role seeking object who needed to shown what to do and given clear consequences when I didn’t and this rumbled on until things really got messy and a caregiver entered my life who brought in teaching me appropriate behaviours, helping to with life skills and with consent, brought in corporal punishment treating me very much the way an actual middle of been. This is also reinforced by other responsible adults in my life.
So for me it’s a run on childhood discipline that a few intelligent folk did use on me (but my folks didn’t) because unpleasant consequences do and have been improving my conduct since.
That’s why I really do appreciate people supporting this not because it’s pleasant but because it is helping me make more mature decisions, thinking before acting out which many people  are pleased for me that I’m maturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment