I have for most of this year been without a fully functioning Windows based laptop and even
if it this Chromebook+ is reliable and does rather a lot it does lack some specialist programs that I find useful even for blogging.
Back where my mind oddly enough lives, seemingly stuck in 1974 and the world back then looked rather like this or perhaps more accurately the one I'd of sooner been in did.
That to a large extent is why when I'm away in many respects recreating elements of those times I try to resemble more how I'd rather things had been even though unlike some I don't take issue with some modern touches.
This time of year often bring pangs from that past, getting things ready for the resumption of school, the geometry kits, pens that back then had to be ink ones, no biros never mind computers, and checking and replacing your school uniform from your last Year Group.
Yip school years always run September through July unlike real years and ages seldom really fit into it well as the system runs more for its own benefit.
You always remember Moms last words before leaving the house were pretty much on the lines of ‘You are to behave yourself’ as she felt you were representing her at school and didn't wish to see letters and receive phone calls regarding your conduct.
You always remember Moms last words before leaving the house were pretty much on the lines of ‘You are to behave yourself’ as she felt you were representing her at school and didn't wish to see letters and receive phone calls regarding your conduct.

No comments:
Post a Comment