Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Tumblr adventures


First off, after some can we, can't we thoughts, I'll be away from Friday thru Sunday so the next edition may be delayed as the bigger priority will be the middles/little blog which itself might be a day late having to write it upon return.
This has meant part of this week has been about getting things ready for while I will be away, ensuring the blogs are as up to date as possible and also tidying up some of blogosphere that has built up over the years  including rebuilding the tumblr that was formerly  attached to this blog for a number of reasons that include interaction of the kind I never consented to having to dealt with twice daily, people following my other totally sfw one who were actual very nsfw cos they confused them and the ease you mix up your reblogs.
Part of reason to is connected why this blog has changed - for the better - the focus is more on me as a person and what I like and need rather than the narrow context of spanking so rather than tweak a tumblr I thought it was time to just make a clean start and build up an entirely new following from that standpoint.
Another thing I'm super happy about is my BFF has done something similar from a different direction  namely  to create a totally new completely sfw cute blog cos mixing posts between a sometimes nsfw non sexual tumblr and a sfw age regression tumblr either in a community like mine or not is a no especially with minors.  It's also nice just to have a blog that's just cute age regression stuff.
As well my community has tidied up the rules so they are clearer making them easy to understand and added a simple application system so we know who is in it and can find each other.
It does mean we can reblog each others sfw posts easily where both are now tumblr  blogs that are purely sfw age regressed ones.
This is so great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment