Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Being me


I'm in the throes a busy time right now cos if you read the other blog, you'll know I'm not gonna be around for like six whole days cos apart from not taking my Chromebook with - easily the best hundred pound I ever spent - the internet is so flaky just two people using will bring it to a grinding halt apart from being dead slow when it works.
You might just wonder how it is I can run a vast blog empire with one set of  dodgy paws and to be honest even I do at times but it's cos I've learned a lot over the last few years to make the most of my time as a part of whole thing that's been documented from where I was.
It sounds incredibly counter intuitive but in my life we go backward to go forward, we work with the child within in her time so I learn the things that I failed to first time around be that math or just appropriate behaviour.
I have the settings within relationships I actually can handle and make use of  because we now accept I won't be fully adult so have set it at the level it belongs so I feel okay running those parts of my life and getting the guidance I need to help with that which really was what what passes as growing up with me really was meant to be about: Being independent within my limits and accepting I cannot be totally independent.
Handing back some of the areas I just wasn't managing may seem to some hard, even painful, but to be honest it's been a blessing not to get in messes, not to be at the point of having meltdowns as often as I did just to do what I can and enjoy my time as that adult-child in a similar way to an actual child does.

No comments:

Post a Comment