Wednesday, July 25, 2018

A week with direct supervision


Life for me changed over three years ago  when going further into a series of issues around my behaviour and attitudes toward people I decided to talk openly face to face about how I felt about my own behaviour and how I'd like them to change things around to help me as a few people had but they were more on the outside of my life.
This week I'll be with that person for a period of time exclusively living within our revised house rules 24/7 which is always great.
I talked about and asked them as person to whom I spend a lot of time with and who of necessity need to take care of to have a relationship with me that included them spanking me apart from from one to one instruction and guidance to help me deal with my many issues as the limited time I had with others who had tried this appeared to work well and some additional work plus consistency in handling me could help.
What it amounts to this week if I mess up without good reason then I'll have a spanking but the will also work on any deeper reasons like instructions, knowing how and when to things so I learn more self discipline.
I'm a much more capable person for all this than I was and so I'm looking forward to my time with them in a relationship that is so much better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment