Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Remaking the past

As I remarked several posts ago to be mentally in the space of a schoolgirl isn't to say you permanently just do lessons and wear school attire such as a formal school uniform all day long because in that life you had other things too.

It's an element of the whole adult schoolgirl thing that does put me off in someways because while to them there's the fantasy element it's neither based on the whole reality of that time and for me it's that having age dysphoria I am that child still whatever my birth age may say.

For me then outside of things like formal uniform when doing lessons or 'in your best' with a caregiver wearing more casual attire like shorter skirts  such as skater skirts but with knee and ankle socks rather than tights in the way that you did back then makes more sense.

1 comment:

  1. J'aime beaucoup votre tenue d'écoliere en plus cela est plus pratique pour la fessée déculottée 🍑🔥🍑

    ReplyDelete