Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Having the right to be the ALG you are

 

One thing that does rather hack me off is the tendency of some LG's to push frilly dresses and skirts as the only way to be an adult little girl to the point that sometimes they just let up trying to get you into them.

Not every girl even when officially young, is really into frills or for that matter into dresses either because they simply don't see them as them or because they are more active in play and so like to wear dungarees or shorts not least in mixed company.

To me as that adult little girl it is just the same and I like to wear shorts not least if I'm out walking cos it's more practical but from time to time one of them will really press me on it and yet we all know actual biogirls who don't and to whom it's just accepted.

Just what is the problem???

It's Halloween soon and so I'm just ready for it having had more than enough of this Covid business.
 

We need FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment