Monday, March 4, 2019

A message from Theo

Hello. It's Mr. Theo the 2nd here this Monday morning sitting here having been sunbathing after last weeks really sunny weather while this blogs own tries to figure out how to make the self timer work so I can take my own picture.
I think they've been going outside not that I get taken out much enjoying the fresh air and the strange case of the winter flowering species  that should be like the daffodils planted locally.

 You normal expect to see them in Spring but it appears to have come up early as have a number of blossoms too following a period of higher temperatures in the last few weeks here in the North-west Midlands.
That said it was blowing a strong gale last night when I went to bed.
I think they may be something different happening later on in the week here but I can't remember much being just a stuffied teddy bear but I think you might see something about it in a week or so.
Regards, Theo

No comments:

Post a Comment