Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Corrected Jo

There can be little question the current Covid-19 emergency is adding to the stresses and strains of many of us, not least those of us who easily go off the rails, who do find coping with a changed world where even going out to shop isn't what it was and students aren't getting face to face tuition instead working online if -and if you're like me you are - easily distracted by other stuff to the point you don't do what you need to.

When all this began I had little idea of how things were to go never mind the whole way in which being put back in years being someones little/middle with them alone having the final say in how I'm to be handled.
My mind has formed a powerful connection  between messing up and the unpleasantness my bottom has been given for that that I am conscious of my behaviour's consequences so I am working on preventing what gives rise to them in a way I wasn't before.

Spanking is actually helping me better than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment