Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Little and Middle footwear

Much of this is very much me, going back almost a decade in my exploration of what being an adult little means and how as one I'd present, the just above the knee skirt, the long just below the knees socks even the pink shows although I'm not high on super sugary dressing but platforms?
I think it would be harder for me to walk and balance in such shoes with my physical disabilities with something so bulky on my feet even if the refinement is obviously more Middle wear for things like parties and dancing.
Canvas soled footwear was very much a part of my childhood and for good number a part of their casual side later on in life but the Pastel Galaxy tennis shoes have a allure that's just for us being so cute and girlish

No comments:

Post a Comment