Saturday, January 1, 2022

New Year Edition 2022

No one can deny 2020 had been tough on everyone cutting through so much everyday stuff, with things cancelled and for some of us parts of our needed lives cancelled as we couldn't meet others.

While in most respects 2021 has been better although concerns around the latest variants ease of transmission are seeing some stricter rule reintroductions to the point people could meet up what that has revealed is just how messed up mentally it left me and in the absence of regular real life as it happens reminders sliding on attitudes and behaviours that impact not just on other people but also on my own functioning.

For me some of that cost has been a lack of focus, the forgetting of social codes, habits and reasonable expectations of being with people and a sharp drop of in my limited personal self discipline that's been an issue with me for as long as I've been old to go to school.

I wrote a few months about the first occasion after the change in regulations issues around getting started on tasks had earned a caning and not just a "playful" one, whose impact lasted over a week. 

That reduced me to feeling deep and genuine sorry for my actions while feeling tearful as the strokes continued to hurt for days not least whenever I sat down.

It was an experience I never felt for long time


In 2022 then in order to put a stop to this which developed through Covid, the gloves must come off and the transmission of the most painful consequences be administered without question. 


Wherever the seriousness may allow for it, I need to be caned firmly to get your point over.


Cane, strap or slipper it must really register with immediate sharp pain, not to cause permanent injury but to burn in as a deterrent.

It must really hurt to the point of tears if is to have the needed impact.

In the end you are just that, a stupid little girl learning her lessons that went array during the pandemic and need to be retaught them.

1 comment:

  1. The girls in pictures 4 and 5 have wonderful little bottoms. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete