Wednesday, May 4, 2022

May intro

 Monday was a bank holiday in these parts so no skool!

I've been working on a quiz should I get away July to tie in with the theme of the get together.

I say should for a few reasons, one being honestly after everything that happened in late January whole chunks of memory about what I was doing before seem to have gone missing in action so I don't even know I was "down" as in on a list to go as normally you get names and numbers to sort out rooms and that.

It's not that pay if it is I am going is a problem, sufficient to say there's more than enough in the account to write a cheque out without a problem just it's like living with memory loss and never being really sure of anything.

That I imagine will work itself out one way or another.

The other is putting a permanent hiatus on a very messed up Tumblr account with an blog that can't be posted on and very limited functionality on any others such as being unable to like posts from them and redirecting to a fully functional replacement.

I think over the years a habit of their of putting layers of code directly over the top of older ones and missteps by them have left it really messed up.

3 comments:

  1. Those are lovely legs but then owner would have to curb her behaviour and not swing them like that. Such fidgeting would earn several slaps to the back of the knees at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can anyone comment here? I am impressed with this amazing blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes although all are subject to moderation and obviously be respectful when it comes to the tone.

    ReplyDelete