Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Warm thoughts

 I think I'll start by thanking two people for their comments on last weeks entry which seems to have made an impression.

This isn't the most usual of weeks to be honest  hiding away from the sun as temperatures are set to reach at least 38 degrees C and I believe in some parts even 41 degrees which for some is 104 degrees F which is pretty darn hot.

I had next to no sleep last night the indoor temperatures were more akin to an indoor kiln  which is most unusual.


Obviously keeping cool matters so I was in my short thin nightdress last night and today am in lightweight sports attire today mirroring what is happening in some schools.

There was point where I did do more Goth  short skater type skirts, thigh high stockings forms of presentation and it still tugs at me. Perhaps something like that would still work?


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for acknowledging my earlier comment. I would say there is no sense in wearing socks above your knees and more a case to stick to wearing your calf hight regulation ones. Unless of course you want a detention from me?

    ReplyDelete