Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Summer Melts

 

An overload of cuteness is something I am prone to having a long term addiction to all things Sanriotown for a long time, from tote bags to all manner of things

I quite love sugary sweet pink in tops, short kittenish skirts and accessories so if it was given its fullmost expression then you'd need to wear sunglasses all year round and not just on summer days like these.

I was also into Care Bears, probably cos the message resonated strongly with me liking cartoons a lot.

I mean I seldom watch adult tv these days as little really interests me unless say it's arts or history based with nothing changing much over the years.

The clock has stopped.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy this time too in preparation for the more regulated new school term when uniform, lessons and tighter self and imposed discipline is called for. Though there are one things which result in sanctions in school time or the summer break.

    ReplyDelete