Wednesday, November 16, 2022

A post of updates

 There we go another Wednesday and another post here.

I'm a bit better than I was people and thanks for the comment left last week, being able to be about a bit more if not fully recovered which did mean I got outdoors to hear the Last Post on Armistice Day from the local Cenotaph being played.

I have walked a short distance this week, going slowly and avoiding jerky actions.

I did have some trouble with an international order whose arrival here got messed up by Hermes as in not arrived but did get my not inconsiderable money back from Ebay after putting a complaint in.

At the site where various stories are read in real time we almost but not quite finished Camp Hangnail by Ursula Vernon with just the last chapter to finish off which has been quite a gripping story about witches, minions, and one fantastic castle.

I struggled with Dragonheart  by the same author probably due to my poor for age reading comprehension and poor short term memory that makes holding on lots of details in a passage hard going.

That seemed to me me written for a Sci-Fi geek.

See you all next week!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your picking up. One day at a time maybe. X

    ReplyDelete