Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Paused edition

 

I could sit by this table all day having a coffee and possibly the next given I'm immobile presently, unable to go out doors and struggling getting about indoors being off my feet. 

It all began early Monday morning in bed and it is taking its time recovering which tends to bring the more negative bits of my attitudes to the fore cos I just prefer being able to do things and soon get frustrated waiting for others to do stuff for me.

It's not that there isn't stuff I could do like read my comics and books it's just I like being active really instead and I can't put records on which is a bit limiting especially when you're expecting a new one any day soon.

1 comment:

  1. Bless you, may you soon be able to be more active and enjoy your life more. Love your blog. X

    ReplyDelete