Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Christmas, review and going forward post

Surprisingly we did have presents here but in a year messed up with issues around being unwell to travel to spend days with friends, issues around other aspects of this life such as people not respecting personal presentation style influenced by modern day trends and poor communications there were some highlights.

Doing things in the "real world" to raise funds for young peoples organizations, being part of a community effort to establish place to hold Remembrance Day parades without having to go miles kind of reinforce the fact that being either little or not being opposed to having a glowing bum doesn't mean you drop out of life alltogether.

You just keep bits that don't play along so well apart.

I enjoyed some time with friends for Halloween although getting there with the train strikes here was touch and go.

I had some new stuff such as really high quality pinafores one of which I did take with me and was much appreciated having had it shortened as didn't like below the knee dresses and skirts.

I have a more juvenile shorter side that prefers them just above the knee.

I had the latest installment in the New yearbook series on record for christmas, a duran duran live album from 1982 and this years Beano annual. Bring back Jinty I say!

Because as hinted at I'm having recurring long covid based problems, I won't be updating this blog much as I'd like as some the material in all its oww-ness just won't happen if I'm bed bound as it were unless of course some one was to come with a short cane to add go faster strips to my bum!

It's not being deleted but is likely to have on a semi regular basis some expanded posts with bits that might not fly on their originals here.

Happy new year!

 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear of your long covid issues. Hopefully these will be short lived. Meanwhile as always, you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete