Wednesday, December 14, 2022

To write or not to write

 

I'm supposed to be doing something with a couple of Christmas Cards but I've twisted my knee and it's really painful so I've little inclination to deal with that today but first thing tomorrow might be possible I guess.

Tree is up and we have seen Mr S Claus on his travels on the sleigh this weekend, bring much delight to all young and old as we waved back at him and with any luck we might get a nice present for being...well nice.

Probably beats being given something for people to administer a spot of correction with I guess.

Things will pause next week as things will be busy, rotten knee or not making Xmas happen.


1 comment:

  1. lovely white socks and Christmas tree :)
    https://oandpspankingstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete