Wednesday, April 5, 2023

April thoughts regarding this blog

 

The old account at another site has been taken down that used to link up to this blog simply because there's little real mileage in keeping something next to nobody reads and some who used to just changed their belief systems and wipe comments and followings as they don't accept the idea that different points of view are valid.

This is staying for as and when I feel inclined to post anything fresh that didn't fit in anywhere else but I have to be honest and say it's not my priority either in blogging having two others that take chunks of my time or in my overall life which really should be more around reestablishing a in real life life which includes spending more time out.

Things did get rather out of balance before the end of last year even when it just seemed "staying connected" as people put it was taking up time I needed to be actually doing things with people and places, while others wanting life documented that ironically prevented that real life activity from happening.

Given much of that stems from my actual needs including a need for rest this simply has to be however many pleas people may make.

There will some expanded posts from elsewhere in between the odd unique thing but that is how things will be going 

No comments:

Post a Comment