Thursday, July 10, 2008

Junior vs Senior

I do have what is usually described as being an Inner Child although in my case it has more to do with an enduring being a child because my disabilities mean that from an developmental angle I cannot be an adult.
When it comes to presentation for me it could easily swing one of two ways because my natural limits are on the cusp of junior and senior school age and parts are most definitely in junior even if some interests are that bit more senior.
That's really more a UK Senior state school type uniform  which is blouse and skirt, blazer over the top and may just as well be worn with plain grey tights as traditional black, grey or white knee length socks on a 13ish girl.

This is a more Junior  or junior part of a 5-11+ Primary school uniform with pinafored Tunic (UK speak: Gymslip), cardigan and more modern polo shirt both with the school logo where others might have a actual blouse short or long sleeved.
It would be worn with grey woollen tights or traditional long socks.
I come down to more junior simply because I feel that is more where my head for good or ill has been left and feels happiest in given I need as much oversight as nine and ten year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment