Saturday, October 18, 2008

What Jo needs - a caning

In the last two posts I spoke about my experience of school PE and that the teachers we had for that were not excused from spanking us changing, during and and changing back into our uniforms.
I also spoke about the knickers you wore for gym and how knickers play a part in school rituals including those connected with spanking but while this isn't a blog about it, I shall talk about what I am needing to happen.
 Not to put too fine a point on it I do feel there are times when caning me is more than justified not so much just not doing things but more when I persist in talking all over your fairly mild rebuke for some behaviour or attitude I'm displaying or when you've told me numerous times to do it and I just refuse to.
In that situation those gym knickers figure but to make the caning more memorable you go a bit further than you normally would and you pull them down which feels like you've been deflated from your ego as you have me get and hold that cane.

 It need not be done to excess but if you scarcely feel it, not getting the rush through your system as it lands and sears you've failed and her reaction to it would be mine -and why it works.
 People sometimes argue around "Cornertime", to me it's a moment to reflect upon your behaviour and to made to endure a little more embarrassment with you knickers still down as your well caned bottom is displayed and you focus on it and why you got it.
It needs to last with for a while so you do learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment