Sunday, March 22, 2009

Repairs

It's been a difficult few weeks following the incident, so I've had a bit of time off from my voluntary role while I get my head together and make the necessary adjustments to my membership of various sites, blogs I've contributed to and obviously this one, my own, to prevent such a mishap ever happening again.
The thing is it only happened cos these people had ages to research links, test email addresses to other places and so on as most people would just try for a minute and give up.
I've decided never to publish an email account address on blog again ever to avoid that one happening and continue drinking my milk with cookies as regressed as I love to be.
There are as I'm sure some websites who have a variation on this schoolgirl look I talk about and the associated sides to that role I am in that either isn't authentic, being more part naked attempting to wear uniforms or just schoolgirls dressed more for adult titilation but my site and my posts at sites were never like that.
This is an example of non authentic attire sold as Uniform by 'adult' suppliers and the first thing to say is those thigh high socks exposed would never be permitted in any school never mind the very skimpy nature of the skirt part of her Gymslip and the too shiny material.
What I'm about is the emotionally real authentic school uniform wearing middle enjoying being treated like a child and nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment