Monday, May 2, 2016

Attentiveness and disciplining the disabled Middle

Another weekend and some more studying to be getting on working my way through the English work that is challenging me to plan, concentrate,  think for myself and pay attention to answering the questions correctly.


Generally paying attention leading to answering questions correctly  is something I tend to struggle with, some of is stuff I can’t help being pretty much a part of multiple disabilities I have even though I do have some ability to control which I don’t always use in the way you might, effectively telling myself “Concentrate now, Jo”.


It’s that dilemma which really is the core problem around how this has been handled from some who took no account of having the difficulties I have seeing it as ‘all attitude’ and a good many others who said “People with X do this” without considering how such an approach leads to one of not even trying to get some control  over it or self fulfilling prophesies.


In reality it is a bit of both which implies I can be expected to exercise some  responsibility for my attitude, can be expected to be held accountable failing to  and while supported in dealing with how my disabilities impact on this should of been disciplined just the same.

This is one the things that is being done for now, that people while helping me make the most of what I can do are prepared to discipline me quite strictly to ensure  I exercise the control I have  over managing my disabilities.


It is hard to be like that with me but I need it because like it or not I need to learn to do the very thing you were encouraged to do and too many people let me get away with and has has to start by sorting out my attitudes to my responsibilities. 

As a disabled Middle I need my bare bottom spanking too.

No comments:

Post a Comment