Monday, May 16, 2016

Report card

My Caregiver is involved in my life  right down the line because I am his Middle and I am held to account by him which seems simple enough on the face of it.
In essence he expects us to talk about how my day has been, what I have done, how well I have been behaved with others with no omissions nor lies and he'll either reward me or discipline me depending on how it has gone.

This accountability goes into things such as my studying I am expected to tell him what my marks were, what my attitude was and he will spank me even if I have been already punished because I know what his standards are and I'm to met them.
He won't accept a lack of care or effort by me ever.
For me this is an part of his over-aching love and protection he provides to help me make the most of my life, instilling good habits in his little.

No comments:

Post a Comment