Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Getting with the program

The other side to an upcoming regular blog edition which in the topsy-turvey world actually comes out first!
The first thing to say was this whole period was something of a rush job so I really had get moving sorting up transport single-handledly, checking that nothing had altered as the railway has a lot maintenance work on around the weekends.
A major part of these weekends is to do with supervised study which this time was both English and Math and is taken in a room with chalkboard set up where work to copied is put on, and any formal instructing is done through  through the person taking the lesson interacting with me as their adult school child.
I have to sit at a wooden old style based school desk and matching chair with my exercise books and pen, pencil and erasure on the desk top, only able to leave if I ask to be excused.
Actual school work books are used based on current school curriculum requirements and standards.
In front of the desk is a traditional ratton cane and nearby are a leather strap, a tawse and ruler all of which is in full view of me  and to which for the entire duration of my stay can be used on me.

I made a number of mistakes starting with not checking my cellphone either before I departed or while travelling to the person I was to met with so before we even began I was hand spanked and lectured over it which probably has a lot to do with just not being used to using cellphones, usually checking just on arrival, replying then. I have to change this from now on.
I did make a few mistakes with the math  not helped by not paying full attention to the instructions which saw me being bent over the desk.
One thing that has changed now is I'm instructed to "assume position" from where I'm sat so I put myself over the desk, presenting my raised bottom to be the given the spanking they have decided to delivered each and every time.
So I am now made to play a complicit part in of each spanking I have earned by offering my bottom up to the pain and discomfort that it will feel.


I was strapped twice and then I just got up without asking permission and so got tawsed.
The other thing is the spankings I got were talked of in my company as were what lead to them as I squirmed with embarrassment having sit there being talked about, having people speaking in support of spanking me for them.
Shame is something I am being caused to feel for my attitudes to move me on which is so much how as a actual child some people did  to make me feel uncomfortable with unacceptable habits and behaviour
Later on I was better when it came the cookery doing a very good job of making mashed potato and carrot by hand, making slivers of parsnip and  a whole fruit pie by hand which is the first time I've ever made a pie never mind a fruit one including the pastry.
The lessons I learned from November, where I was  put into the kitchen to teach me to be responsible  by helping out in the cooking of our evening meal had started to sink in as my relationship has changed with them.
I have to play an active role when I'm with them, I have to contribute to the house by my actions, I have to follow the rules and accept consequences when I do not.
The still smarting bottom I have is because of my attitudes and actions which while much better than they were two years ago still  have some distance to go before they get into line with most peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment