Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Chaos inc!

Ooo er, If I tried that around around here I'd be in some serious trouble for sitting on top the table although to be honest I am a  bit prone to plonking myself on anything flat and convenient if truth be told.
The full account will be told on another blog but one thing I do find is I get very anxious especially when it doesn't appear anything is really anchored because I struggle without being given the ropes of structure and this easily feeds into my behaviour at times.
I was supposed to be attending a wedding social get together  this weekend gone and believe me given the lack of clear information about what was happening, when it was and the overall picture you'd of thought it was covered by the Official Secrets Act as I was told next to nothing and attempts to try and get any further information just hit a brick wall.
First we had a communication saying in effect keep the day clear then an official invite for a social gathering from around two to eleven pm so having checked during the week I was to for around six pm making arrangements for my food as in cooking a joint only to find on the Sunday in a phone call all that was off - the planned wedding elsewhere was called off - and it was going to happen in two hours time.
A Quick phone call to the grooms father established that even he knew nothing until the middle of the day before and he was to witness it!!!
This meant some rushing about trying to get changed quickly and reorganizing my transport to get there as I was told I needed to attend.
Well, I was nervous before we started as I find being with people, being able to 'read' their clues and that difficult as I didn't want to mess up socially and this didn't really help any so I made of point in keeping a couple of things in my trouser pocket to use to 'stim' with if needed but I managed to steady my nerves so I could interact a bit with people although it was funny when someone said who's the school girl in her uniform!
I also played a bit with fluorescent pink and green sticks as everything had a spooky theme.
I think I did okay coping with the chaos surrounding event  which goes to show I'm getting betterer at this than I used to be.
Like I did end up on a good set of notes not least attending on my terms and showing many difficulties aside I can be far more responsible than my younger brother when it comes to dealing with changed circumstances and focusing on what really matters. I think cuteness comes from within  actually, not that cannot look attractive and dress in a cute way if that's you because it's how you see things and act upon them and for me there's a direct practically child like way of doing this which isn't studied or otherwise affected. That's the thing with me, you don't get 'adult' games going on because they aren't in me and moreover I don't even understand how you might even play them so in 'adult' situations I am a 'innocent abroad' and am actually a lot more vulnerable than you may think. You may call that 'cute'. It's just me being me!

No comments:

Post a Comment