Wednesday, September 6, 2017

New term at the dorm and in trouble!

There's nothing quite like a big case for taking an impromptu rest on now is there although being perched on the end of a table comes a close second if my recollections for being told off for it at school and elsewhere are anything to go by. And yes that's a hockey stick seeing it's Autumn and the school hockey season is upon us.
In the eighties, when hip hop and turntabling become very popular we had a good number of catch phrases such as "Cat Scratch Fever" that made their way on to silver and black stickers we liberally coated our pocketbooks and dorms with although the kind of scratch fever I have presently is different.
Marmalade, the most imposing cheekiest ever pussycat, you see has brought that kind of scratch fever to me with inflamed red spots where his fleas have made a meal out of me and I'm feeling very itchy.
Believe me trying to both not scratch these darn things and not get irritated with people and things because of the discomfort it's leaving me in is hard going so I'm like counting to ten before responding because it's not other peoples fault I'm feeling this way.
I have to try to learn to deal with them better these days.
That wasn't the only thing that happened  this week though.
Rain it has to be said doesn't do much for my bones at all so when it's not okay to be  out then attention naturally turns to indoor matters and may be things that have been put off. The other week I was talking about the mountains of VHS tapes that don't get played as I no longer have a recorder and even the dvd box sets that seemed a good idea at the time that were rocketing skywards in piles and eventually I got around to tidying them up  and removing chunks untouched unplayed for like years and some instances decades. 
"How many times do I have to tell you you have to do something about those high rise tower block piles of cd's, Jo?" Well that would of been on a caption made for me cos I like have to deal with them which between a coffee break and writing this  I am doing cos they're like rabbits, multiplying so I've been tidying them up so they're in sort of order rather than last order used and thinning them out. Later on I have to wait, have my progressed on this checked and then I'm to be bent over, knickers taken down for a paddling for shooting through repeated instructions to do this. Don't feel sorry for me as I do need to learn from this experience.
Until the next time, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment