Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Doing things Jo style

The same but different was part heading of an entry on the other blog that was a necessary examination of some topics before it could (and did) move on in an integrated way and in some ways this year was like that.

The first thing to say is there are some who like to push their ideas on you when it comes to how you present not just in terms of dress but what you do like I don't see the point in looking like and saying 'you feel like one' only to have very groan up discussions of the sort you might have in workplaces.

I decided to put my feelings pretty much on the line where it comes to the variety of forms of presenting as more as a Little/Middle simply because as I see it we all do it differently and so do actual little or middle girls.

While it's not uncommon for girls to wear shorts or trousers to school however much traditionalists may not so keen on it as I saw earlier on in the week where one girl of about ten living on our road wore grey long trousers to school and still be the same girl who may put a dress on whenever she feels like it. 

It's not one or the other necessarily so If I'm hiking say while away I may 'borrow' a pair of boys school shorts and wear them with my gym knickers and socks with bows on as it's more practical. 
Otherwise I'm happy to be put into school skirts and dresses by those who look after me and wear a smart blue blazer looking very smart.

For all that you see I'm still me, Jo, and I don't like pigeon holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment