Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Paired walking edition

As is becoming frequently an occurrence on my blogs, I'm beginning by saying this post isn't being posted either in Chrome when I use the Chromebook or Pale Moon like now when I'm using my old but trusty Dell Windows Laptop  in Firefox because the browser  Pale Moon has become so unstable I cannot work efficiently with it  and Google together with Tumblr are the most effected by its tendency to lock up and go unresponsive.
When I wrote this it had been the first time since being ill I had walked along the same route as I used to take going along country roads, passing commons, clearings and yes farms and that was just over a month ago on turned out to be a pleasant late summerish day with temperatures around 23 degrees and bright sunshine.
One could notice already the beginnings of the fall as a few groups of trees had started to move toward a reddish hue although not yet  the classic oxide orangey red colour with the crispness one sees during the fall.
It felt good to pause for several minutes reflecting on the beauty around you and indeed you are actually here to appreciate it after all that happened.
Another thing I did as I felt a bit better was to go through my sock draw.
When we buy socks, they come in  pairs like our legs which go in them but for some strange reason it doesn't take much to unpair them to the point you have several odd socks so I have been going through them all methodically checking and pairing them up.
The odd ones then can be checked by a pile of odd socks near the drier for any that do match.
It also is an opportunity to remove any worn or otherwise not fitting pairs of socks while I'm about for recycling as I have been going through some of my older clothes recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment