Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas greetings

We're getting set for Christmas here after the changes at Tumblr that meant some work on one tumblr and put paid to posting links to weekly blog entries here on it to.
I'll be taking a breaking a break from all social media unto after Christmas as there's so much ordinary stuff to do to make Christmas happen.
I'm trying an experimental tumblr knock off service that while much of the content isn't my cup of tea does at least offer a Tumblr style space to talk about being little and spanking in one spot  although the text posts don't allow for images within it like a mini blog and I could use a option not to have a recommended blog with a graphic image showing.
Different countries do have different christmas traditions and the notion of Krampus, a tradition that naughty people would not have a regular present  from Santa but say coal and spanking for their years conduct is an interesting one.
 With that I think I'll wish you all a Happy Christmas and all the best for 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment