Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Last spanking week

This week will be the last full week of any spanking content on Tumblr  as after next Monday, blogs will be set to account holder only viewing and not rebloggable and no new spanking or other "nsfw" blogs will be permitted.
Equally even the tag spanking will not be accept.
So in way looking at some site this week has very much like taking a look around your town before swathes of are demolished and rebuilt.
For me this thing was a part of what was then suitable for badly behaving children that formed very much a part of your own childhood not coming from a bdsm or otherwise kink place so in some respects I feel it's miscategorized even if much commercial spanking art is from a kink setting and is.
To a point while on one tumblr it was only a tiny explanational part explaining how for me spanking comes into age regression being in the headspace an attitudes of the era I was that in, that does impact on my ability to just say how and what I am.

In that respect  feel I Tumblr is censoring me although I was and remain a fan of the opt in for access to flagged as "adult content"  system before the upcoming changes came in simply because it prevents  me from talking both past life as a child who was spanked and spanking in my life as an adult but child individual.
For me that image above is just my life then as now and while it may not be talkable at Tumblr anymore it will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment