Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Jo talks about anxiety in this weeks life

Well I know the pensive feeling, sometimes for more ouchie related reasons sometimes more wrapped around my whole anxiety thing which can be around people, objects or situations which too much thinking over at times just makes it more a dog chasing its own tail.
I'm more comfortable emotionally over a lap for a spanking than those other things strangely enough.
I kind of messed up a little last week thinking I'd got the grump his card but then only released with a day and a half to go that actually the card I had was for the wrong occasion so I needed to call in the local store and as luck happened they had a decent card in ready for me to fill out ready for Monday.
I had got organized the presents for my littles camp quiz despite all the stuff I've talked about on here going on earlier on last week and they're ready now to take with me next month.
I have this new Chromebook to set up given the fault the older one developed on Saturday totally out of the blue which should prove interesting like I mean I know the router name and passcode but I've yet to see how much the machine can just install upon entering my Google Account details such as bookmarks and passwords as I'm hopeless remembering them.
Well actually as it arrived I found it even installed th accounts wallpaper which is pretty amazing, like if you lost something and finding upon replacing everything was still there.
I end up putting stuff like that in a pocket book with bits crossed out as details change over time although I suspect I'll have no need to do anything about sanriotown.com and its email service as the site certificates have expired totally and so no browser will let me log in under ANY circumstances.
Technology bugs me to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment