Wednesday, May 13, 2020

VE Day reflections

A warmish bright morning here after the warm sunny VE Day weekend and I got another T Rex cd album to enjoy on headphones or stereo via my Fiio music player, I thought I'd get around to doing today.

There can be little arguing this pandemic is having an effect on relating patterns as people who are more used to being expected to make up their own minds are in in effect are just being told "this is what you will do".

For some of us that isn't a negative because we need and even crave that authority in order to do the right thing cos we can't rely on us doing it right straight off.

Personally I miss being able to be with the person who provides much of the stability and resistance to help me grow within my limits, who has me in uniform and who is prepared to dish out hard spankings to make sure I learn from my mistakes.

3 comments:

  1. when I was young a great Aunt used to send us large ginger bread Pigs every Bonfire night. Was fun sat near the bonfire eating the pigs and watching ours and our neighbours fire works.


    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never liked gignerbread. However, I imagine it would be good with tea. I would certainly try it

    I do like graham crackers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to sign it: I must be coming down with Tight Tiara Syndrome

      Christine Daryleanne Paradise

      Delete