Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Regressed thoughts

Once upon a time, would of been around January 2015 I had a Tumblr having been there for a couple of years and found the regressive and caregiver/little communities of the that time, realizing really this is what I'm about and always had a clear need for.
It just arises from within me because I have this rather more child-like mind that's always around which is often good cos unlike a person who who may of lost having more of an adult sense of self, to be blunt, I never had it.
So it's not a bad thing at all for me.

The thing is like a good number of us I have the other side of this thing as part of the whole who gets into stompy rants, lashes out and gets into grandstanding displays of defiance.

That's when I started The Woodshed tumblr as I started to realize there was a missing half from the regression and having a need for a caregiver.

I had realized I needed that caregiver and ideally other trusted adults to step back in with firm lecturing to remind me of where I was and how I should be acting.
But that wasn't all.
There are so many times I feet this is how I wanted to be treated.
 


I have still the need to be corrected as a child, not helped by not being corrected sufficiently that I have no still idea of how to behave at times.
It appeared I wasn't alone in that and actually I wanted old fashioned paternalistic spanking because it could break my cycles of defiance and not listening and a warm smarting bottom helped me pay attention and co-operate with them to help me behave.
I'm thankful for this as I'm a lot calmer and more in control of my feelings than I was way back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment