Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Storytime

 

It may sound wierd but I often her myself saying that in my mind cos I've the simpliest of concepts in some ways, it's why I love listing to a streamed storytime for littles near enough every weekend with a couple of stories on the go.

I just find it incredably relaxing to just sit there enchanted taking in the story with nothing else intruding upon it in the way I loved at infant and junior school sat in a circle with friends as the teacher would begin.

You just go into that other world for a period, totally immersed where you are just there with them.

I know you read books too, but being read to just feels so different and I just come out of it so much more relaxed than before.

Perhaps that's the best thing for me?

1 comment:

  1. When I was 8/9 or 10 I made up stories and told them to my little sister ... and they weren't about spanking!
    B winks
    https://oandpspankingstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete