Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Reflections

This week I'm actually away for a few days at LG Camp which is a major improvement on things as last year we only just got away in early February and then everything stopped pretty much with a load of rapid rule changes that give little time to adjust which doesn't help if you're not so good at that that and it doesn't take much for you to start to become very very anxious over everything.


It hasn't helped not being with people who can spank me because it really does help in dealing with poor responses not that other things such as positive reinforcement, modelling appropriate behaviours and just listening don't help, they do.

It's just I often go for the least good response and it isn't hat it's merely bad for me, it's bad for others around me too.

This week will me if I'm drifting that way at least for the first time since the pandemic I can be verbally chastised and caned when I do so perhaps we'd better pray for a sore bottom for me this week when that happens so I change my reactions.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Whats LG Camp ?
    B :)
    https://oandpspankingstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the second word would suggest a meet for (adult) littles where you can play, take part in games and completions, colour and generally do more child-like things for several days together away from work and for some partners who may not be into being "Little" which can be princessy, school girl in (pretty authentic) uniform or "sporty"

    Basically you can let that whole side out.

    You may be sent to naughty corner as one was for inappropriate language for little girls and if out of site of others and agreed with one person you may get a spanking for being jolly naughty like not lifting a finger to help.

    ReplyDelete